The CEC 2017 Leadership Institute, July 7–9, is designed for your leadership teams, including CEC Units and Division Presidents, Presidents Elect, Treasurers, Membership Chairs, and CEC State Children and Youth Advocacy (CAN) Coordinators. The Institute will bring you together with other CEC volunteers to enhance your leadership through powerful conversations, real-time collaboration, and high-level discussions with association experts around the issues you’ve identified as critical to your organization’s success—finance, membership, professional development, marketing, communications, and branding.
Here are a few resources to help you get ready for the Institute.
- Download the save the date flyer for the 2017 CEC Leadership Institute.
- Download the registration form.
- Review the schedule of events.
- Book your room now! Hotel rooms are filling up fast for the Leadership Institute , July 7–9. Lock in the best hotel rate and make your reservation today.
Leadership Institute resources and handouts
- Creating Content for Impact and Value presented by Hilary Marsh